Over the last few years, Lead Academy has worked with around 200 churches from many different streams and denominations. We have learned a lot along the way. Having watched and listened carefully to those leadership teams, we have identified some common realities:
- Leadership teams greatly value the opportunity of going away together and having time to reflect and consider where God is leading them as well as identifying their immediate church leadership priorities.
- Every Leadership Team and church is on a journey and we are only able to ‘scratch the surface’ during our foundational process of four Learning Community meetings over 18 months
- Churches benefit far more from their learning community experience when they receive additional support directly from one of the Lead Academy coaching team with facilitation, planning, constructive challenge, coaching, advice and consultation
- Leadership Teams want more examples and case studies of how “other churches have done it”
- Leadership Teams are looking for resources and templates to be more self-enabled by Lead Academy to create their own Church Leadership plans and materials
- Many of the churches that have completed their foundational Learning Community wish to continue working with Lead Academy and believe they would benefit from on-going support along their journey
We are now offering an annual membership of Lead Academy on an invitation only basis. This annual membership will be called Lead Academy Next and is geared towards Leadership Teams who would like to continue working with us amongst a community of other churches.
As a member of Lead Academy Next, each year:
- Your Leadership Team will participate in an annual two day residential gathering with up to ten other churches where, in addition to having plenty of time on your own and with other leaders, you will have a nominated Lead Academy Coach to work with you. As well as receiving high quality input you will focus on developing your Strategic Plan for the following twelve months.
- Annual Celebration Dinner during the residential gathering
- One mid-year Lead Academy review with your dedicated Lead Academy Coach at your own church
- A comprehensive Lead Academy Leadership Evaluation conducted by your Coach
- Invitations to Innovation Workshops based on need (at extra cost)
- Invitation to a Senior Leader’s retreat (at extra cost)
- Secure access to the newly developed Lead Academy Next on-line resources offering insightful teaching videos, instructive church case studies and helpful document examples and templates
Read about our Learning Communities programme.